Friday, September 12, 2008

Scary!

Scary! That's what Mrs. Palin is to me. Reading her first proper interview since she was nominated was an exercise in frustration. She doesn't seem to know much about anything, but is firm in her beliefs. True believers scare the heck out of me.
Everybody's entitled to their own beliefs and their own religion, but I for one don't want anybody's religion influencing the policy of our country. We've seen what can happen as we've watched George Bush over the last 8 years and now we have this woman who is even more evangelical than he is and is more ignorant of the world than George (or Barak for that matter). Scary!

I think my canidency is looking better and better as both the main line runner shoot themselves in the foot or maybe even in the head.

For a while I was favoring McCain since he appeared to be more experienced and more sensible than Obama. Obama just dididn't & still doesn't seem credible to me. Lots of promises, but no substance and no accomplishments that might lead one to believe he might deliver on his promises.

Now, we have McCain choosing Palin as his running mate. She's scary and her choice severly calls into question McCain's judgement. If his skills at choosing his team should he win are this bad I would fear for the competency of a McCain administration.

So, its a real dilemia. How can anyone vote for either one of them? Vote for Bill & me! We're the ones to put the country right. 

No comments: